Last month I had an opportunity to visit Buenos Aires, Argentina, and present at Smalltalks 2009, the third annual international conference of Fundación Argentina de Smalltalk (FAST). This year (my third) I presented an Introduction to GemStone and I was able to capture the session on video. I’ve made a series of six movies, each less than 10 minutes, and posted them to YouTube. You can find them here:
- Image-based development with Smalltalk
- Introduction to GemStone – 1 (comparison to other Smalltalks)
- Introduction to GemStone – 2 (unique features of GemStone)
- Introduction to GemStone – 3 (transactions and security)
- Introduction to GemStone – 4 (namespaces and class versions)
- Introduction to GemStone – 5 (system management and questions)
Let me know what you think and what other topics (or details) would be of interest.