Learning Web Development with Seaside is a series of 16 lessons totaling about 150 pages of detailed instructions that walk you through the steps involved in various aspects of building a web application with Seaside. Videos of a number of chapters are available. The videos are highly edited so that they provide a very quick overview of each activity.
- Installing the ‘Seaside One-Click Experience’ (1:41)
- ‘Hello World’ in Seaside (4:40)
- Exploring Seaside Examples (4:36)
- Associating Domain Objects with Components (3:51)
- Exploring Seaside Tools (3:35)
- Saving State on the Server (2:29)
- Continuations and Subroutine Calls (3:27)
- Incorporating Images and CSS (3:55)
- Embedding Seaside Components (6:50)
- Web Forms in Seaside (7:33)
- Supporting User Login (7:08)
- Using Monticello for Source Code (1:56)
You watch them on YouTube by following the links above or you can download the .mov files directly here.